PROBATE, ESTATE PLANNING AND TRUSTS
Attorneys at Troiano & Roberts P.A. provide a full array of estate planning, estate administration (probate), trust planning and trust administration services to those clients who wish to plan and ensure the orderly passing of their assets and property to their heirs and beneficiaries either during their lifetimes or upon their death.
Proper estate planning should include effective tax planning and should strive to meet the client’s distribution goals while, at the same time, protecting the client’s family and preserving harmony within the client’s family. This type of estate planning may also include more than simply preparing a will or a trust and certainly includes the preparation of those documents that aid the client and the client’s family in instances where the client is in need of assistance with his or her affairs during periods of incapacity.
The attorneys at Troiano & Roberts P.A. have the years of experience and the patience and compassion necessary to properly guide the client in devising the most effective estate plan for both the client and the family.
The estate planning services we provide include the preparation of the following documents and the performance of the following services:
- Last Will and Testament preparation, both simple and more complex
- Powers of Attorney, including durable and springing powers
- Health Care Directives
- Living Wills
- Preneed Guardianship Declarations
- Living Revocable Trusts, including Credit Shelter and Marital Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts, including Life Insurance Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Special needs Trusts and Income Trusts
- Probate and Estate Administration, Formal, Summary, and Small Estate Distributions