We provide clients with a full range of services in the marital and family law area of practice. With over 50 years of combined experience in family law, our attorneys offer the creativity and expertise necessary to address each client’s unique sensitive needs and handle each case with professionalism and care.
We are sensitive to the fact that there are psychological and emotional impacts that divorce and custody battles may have on families.
We will strive to achieve resolution of your case in a caring and professional manner with as little acrimony as possible. At the same time, we will keep you advised of your rights and protect them. Where appropriate, we will advocate the use of experts, such as psychologists and accountants, in the best interest for our clients and their minor children. Although most of these types of cases are resolved through negotiations and mediations, we also have extensive trial experience in all areas of marital and family law matters.
The matters in which we represent our clients include but are not limited to:
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation/Timesharing
- Child Support
- Property/Debt Distribution
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Partition of real property
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Pre & Postnuptial Agreements
- Modifications of Child Support and Alimony
- Modifications of Child Custody and Tim Sharing
- Contempt and Enforcement of Court Orders
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Name Change